T’Jara Vineyards, the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on its Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information T’Jara Vineyards obtains about users of the Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
The only personally identifiable information T’Jara Vineyards obtains about individual users through our website is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with our site may provide T’Jara Vineyards with their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name of URL or other personally identifiable information that T’Jara Vineyards may use for its own business purposes. T’Jara may share such information with its partners and agents for the purposes related to T’Jara Vineyards products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them. Of course, users may visit our Website without telling us who they are or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves. Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, credit card number, bank account number, birth date, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or The Site
- To pre-populate online forms for your convenience
- To personalize various aspects of the Site
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests
- To provide you with prompt and effective Customer Service
- To support the operation of the Site (i.e.: billing, account maintenance) and troubleshoot
- To send you newsletter, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out”)
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake
DISCLOSING THE INFORMATION:
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
1. We will perform research on our end users’ demographics, interest, and behavior based on the information we collect, for example during registration, from our server log files and from user surveys. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We may share this aggregated data with current or potential advertisers, business partners, investors and other third parties
2. T’Jara Vineyards does not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties
3. We share web site usage information about visitors to the Site who have received a targeted email promotional campaign from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics
4.To allow third parties to provide Site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
5.To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing a service to us
6. As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
7. If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
8. In connection with the sale or transfer of T’Jara Vineyards or substantially all of its assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party of transferee.
9. Due to circumstances beyond our control.
Like most other websites this site uses “cookies”. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computers hard drive thorough you web browser to enable us to recognize your browser and to provide features such as automatic login and permanent shopping carts for convenient storage of your items in your shopping cart in-between visits.
As part of the registration process, you will supply us with your name and email address, and you will be registered to receive periodic communications from T’Jara Vineyards. If you do not wish to receive such communications from T’Jara Vineyards, you can opt out of receiving future emailed messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emailed message you receive from T’Jara Vineyards
Please allow 30 days for your opt-out election to take effect. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving the types of communications described above, we may still from time to time communicate with you about your account or operation of the Site; these communications will not be promotional in nature. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
T’Jara Vineyards does collect and use some non-personally identifiable, generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of our Website. T’Jara Vineyards servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a user’s personal identity. We collect this information only in the aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve our Website and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of our Website.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CHILDREN:
T’Jara Vineyards Website is not targeted at children and does not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children
DISCLOSURE PESUANT TO LEAGAL PROCESS:
T’Jara Vineyards shall, pursuant to applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to all available and relevant information in order to comply with such process and protect T’Jara’s rights and property. T’Jara Vineyards may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk.
T’Jara Vineyards is committed to protect user privacy on the T’Jara Vineyards Website and expects the same from our partners, co-sponsors and suppliers. T’Jara Vineyards however, is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of non-T’Jara Vineyards Websites, including Websites reached through a link on the T’Jara Vineyards Website. Other Websites may have different privacy polices, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any Website before providing personal information.